Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Planning
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, ALM and Macroeconomic/Market Research for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Work for the system development project in treasury front office
- To support various and ad-hoc tasks in treasury front office.
- The candidate can be rotated between treasury front office's section upon request, to build knowledge for treasury business.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Good analytical, communication and inter-personnel skills required
- Basic computer skill (MS Office)
- Though 1-2 years working experience in banking industry is preferred, candidate having no prior experience is also welcomed.