- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
AML Analyst - CFS AML Risk Management (6 months contract)
AML Analyst - CFS AML Risk Management (6 months contract)CARM is an operational risk management team under OCBC Consumer Financial Services (CFS) Singapore business unit. The team actively works in partnership with CFS Operational Risk Management & Compliance (ORMC) to manage CFS AML Risk in a highly demanding and fast paced environment, with opportunities and exposure in the area of proactive AML risk management for aspiring AML expertise individuals.
Provide AML/CFT expertise in :
- Reviewing and analysing customer profile in the relevant AML/CFT/Sanctions scope of work,
- Provide overall Sanctions, ML/TF risk assessment on customers profile, identifying key risk areas for attention,
- Recommend and provide risk mitigating plan for senior management consideration,
- Implement effective risk mitigating actions/plans for CFS as part of the team's risk management activities.
- Key learnings and responsibilities include 1 or more of the following AML/CFT control and risk mitigation activities:
- Processing of escalated name screening alerts and/or transaction activities alerts,
- Processing of priority requests from compliance or local authorities
- File and/or Review escalated Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) for consideration of further escalation to Group Regulatory Compliance Unit for STR filing,
- Conducting Standard and/or Enhanced Customer Due Diligence reviews,
- Customers and internal stakeholders engagement on request of information and documents,
- Exit and closure of customer banking relationships,
- Activities progress tracking through MIS update and reporting,
- Provide AML advisory support to internal stakeholders where required
- On demand risk management projects and activities, including optimisation, RPA and AI RegTech initiatives.
- Branch Service Risk Management
- Premier Banking Offshore Middle Office
- Premier Private Client Business Management Unit
- Group Lifestyle Financing
- Group Wealth Management
- Consumer Secured Lending
- Card Operations
- Consumer Loan Operations
- Investment Operations
- Account Services
- Regulatory Compliance Unit - AML
- CFS Customers
Educational and Work Experiences:
- Diploma or Degree holders aspiring to develop a career in AML risk management
- Added advantage for individual with:
- Minimum 1 year of Sanctions/AML/CFT operational experience
- And/or Certification in Sanctions / AML / CFT
Technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements relating to sanctions, money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Independent self-starter
- Strong analytical abilities and risk assessment acumen.
- Committed and focused individuals
- Positive and progressive behavioural traits
- Good team player
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Forward looking and embraces technology to drive efficient and effective AML risk management.