AML Compliance Officer (6 Months Contract)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD8000.00 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hays Banking Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3924
- 02 oct. 17 2017-10-02
NEW compliance/AML role
Your new company
A global Investment bank is looking for an AML Compliance analyst.This is a 6-month contract.
Your new role
- Provide advice to Business & Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processing analysts on key requirements in accordance with AML policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance on assessment of AML risks, mitigation of red flags.
- Support Business in performing Transactional Due Diligence (TDD), including Screenings & Sanctions assessments.
- Provide feedback & training to Business & CDD processing analysts on focus areas.
- Provide support to Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLROs) throughout Asia on results of CDD & TDD.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate has a Bachelor Degree in Banking/Finance or related disciplines with 3-6 years experience in compliance/AML. You will have a detailed understanding on regulatory requirements and compliance. You should also be detailed and possess good analytical and review skills along with excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.