AML Director - Private Wealth Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taylor Root Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 12C6222
- 21 sept. 17
An AML director is required to join a well-established Private Wealth Management with a global presence. A strong leader with excellent EQ to work with the high-performing legacy team is necessary.
- Taking responsibilities for the AML/ABC direction and strategy for the Singapore office
- Participate in testings and and reviewing of compliance programs for the local office
- Ensure the AML controls and framework are kept updated through monitoring and reviewing
- Conduct training on new or revised regulations in relation to AML
- Asssit in investigations, audits and special projects when necessary
- Must have a minimum of 7 years experience in AML, ideally with a Private Wealth Management
- Prior experience leading a team and strong track record in effective leadership is crucial
- Experience in IT related projects is an advantage
- Willingness to be hands-on in day to day AML/CFT matters
- Flexibility and appetite to handle more than AML when required
- Resilient and can-do attitude
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.