(AM/M/AVP) Dealer, OSPL-Securities Sales & Trading
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be part of a dynamic team to a ctively manage our customer base by assisting them in equities trading and monitoring their equities portfolio.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of OCBC Securities through the accomplishment of team's profit and growth targets.
- Grow and manage the relationships with new and existing customers through superior customer service.
- To provide consultation to overseas Mandarin speaking clients
- Have some experience in dealing in securities, bonds, etc
- Able to multi-task and handle Ad-hoc projects.
- Head, Securities Sales & Trading
- Knowledge of global equity markets and possess relevant equities dealing experience
- Recognised university degree or polytechnic diploma in any discipline.
- Possess CMFAS certification (M1A, M5, M6, M6A)
- Confident and high energy level
- Able to communicate effectively with Mandarin, dialects and/or Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, online marketing and social media.
- You should have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- It is essential that you have the initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.