AMS APAC Service Manager
The Info Security Ops Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance to Citi, clients and vendors
- Collaborate with Program Manager and cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive project plans, obtain business/technology resource commitment and define/document business requirements
- Develop user acceptance test plans and coordinate their execution
- Complete tasks to project deadlines and deliverables, including performing data analyses and trending reports
- Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans
- Ensure data quality throughout the lifecycle of assigned projects
- Coach and train new team members as needed
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- 1 certification or ability to earn within 12 months of joining preferred
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting