APAC AGORA Support & Gen 3.0 Migration Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Successful candidate will be part of the regional APAC Equities Application Support Group [ASG] providing assistance to the APAC Electronic Trading stack and suite of dependent systems across 12 APAC markets.
- The team provides IT support for high-demand applications in Equities/Futures trading environment.
- The incumbent will be based in Singapore responsible for providing support for Electronic Trading apps.
You will need to collaboratively work with regional teams based across different locations to own & handle the production environment and support services delivered to equities/futures business and will be responsible for leading business partners at all levels in business (traders & desk heads) & product line IT (application developers & IT leads) Support
- Have prior experience to supporting electronic trading applications front-to-back including Client/Market connectivity, Liquidity systems, Risk controls, etc.
- Familiar with the Asian equities/futures markets and the systems involved in the order flows.
- Experience in connectivity, order management systems, portfolio trading, algo trading, low-latency trading.
- Able to follow support procedures and see through till the end of incidents.
- Good understanding of Change management, Incident management, Problem management and disaster recovery.
- Able to deploy and maintain stable systems into production environment.
- Arrange testing and summary results to ensure system changes are better supported post deployment.
- Prior experience in trade floor environments/trading applications.
- Able to clearly communicate with front-office business users to support trading systems.
- Strong interest in Equities and Derivative products
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through effectively to resolution of task / issue.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Innovative, proactive, and result oriented
- Delivery focused and can work under tight deadlines
- Sensitive to control and risk concerns
- Comfortable balancing concurrent projects
- Tolerance for change
- Previous experience in DevOps, SVN, JIRA, Confluence, etc., and programming for a multithreaded application environment.
- Well conversant with Windows and Linux Production environments.
- Ability to understand scripting technologies like Python, Perl, Unix Shell scripting
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in the financial industry with at least 5 years’ experience in support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, in English is required as this role requires working closely with Front Office users and IT teams globally.
- Familiar/confident with trading environments/systems /situations
- Outstanding technical skills in Windows/UNIX platforms, Sybase, Oracle, SQL is necessary.
- Proficient knowledge of databases, networks and servers
- Familiarity with equities/futures, Program Trading, DMA and Algorithm trading.
- Outstanding programming/debug skills background Perl, Python and Shell scripting could be advantageous.
- Familiarity with derivatives and equities not mandatory but would be a plus
- Should enjoy working closely with the business in a trading environment and a collaborator who is able to work with people across different functions, countries and regions would be advantageous.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.