APAC Communications Operations Lead
The Singapore IT Infrastructure Team provides high quality IT support for all infrastructure components both in Singapore and across the Schroders global estate. We are looking for a dynamic IT professional to manage and support LAN, WAN, firewall and audio-visual environments, providing technical leadership to the regional team and working closely with our global counterparts. Overview of role
- Lead the Comms Operations Team in daily management of LAN and WAN environments, including problem isolation and resolution, performance troubleshooting and monitoring, change management, and incident management.
- Be the level 2/3 escalation point for all network incidents and escalate to vendors when necessary.
- Demonstrate commitment and ownership on a regional and global basis towards a diverse set of stakeholders
- Maintain and document IP addressing, diagrams and network segmentation. Also, deliver & maintain Standards, Procedures, Best Practices and Documentation.
- Ensure all critical equipment and technologies are monitored, with alerts properly set up.
- Monitor and perform network health checks on a daily basis.
- Plan/schedule all weekend/monthly network maintenance activities.
- Liaise with regional and global IT teams to deploy and support systems, standards and directives.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment under management and perform monthly network reporting.
- Maintain Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery plans for Network (Data, Voice and Video).
- Project related work as required.
- At least 10 years of hands on experience in a network infrastructure operations environment
- Experienced working on routing & switching (e.g. BGP, ISIS and EIGRP, VTP, STP, VPC and OTV), firewalls (e.g. Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA) and network appliances like McAfee WebGateway ,Citrix Netscaler and Cisco WLC
- Technical experience in voice is essential eg Cisco CUCM/CMS and Microsoft SFB
- Advanced Cisco certification is required e.g. CCNP and above
- At least 1-2 years of team management or lead experience
- Ability to act independently in a fast-changing environment
- Experience with integrating/adapting with other operation support teams
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Understanding of IPS/IDS, cybersecurity scanner is preferred
- Audio-visual systems e.g. Polycom and Cisco codec
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.