APAC Head of Cyber Security and IT Security
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
An attractive new job opportunity as the APAC Head of Cyber Security and IT Security at a leading bank in Singapore has been made available.
About the APAC Head of Cyber Security and IT Security Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for directing and controlling the establishment, implementation and ongoing management of the cyber security and incident response framework, which includes policies, processes and technologies.
- Establish the Cyber-Security Steering Committee and engage representatives to ensure the business units across BNP Paribas deliver the directives set by the Global Cyber Security Program and the APAC Management
- Influence and convince internal key stakeholders to adopt cyber security policies or invest in appropriate technology such as preventive and detective tools
- Direct and lead the team to formulate and propose strategies and alternative solutions to the Senior Management and Executives on preventing cyber-attacks and responding to cyber incidents
- Ensure the compliance of Singapore to global, regional & local rules, including local regulatory requirements as well as being the privilege contact for security topics impacting Singapore
- Partnership with Business, Organisation & Methods, Compliance, IT teams to provide feedback on the MAS annual IT questionnaire, ad hoc circulars / guidelines / compliance assessment from MAS on request
- As the liaison person for Business & Information Security (BIS) team in Singapore to support local Business Continuity related activities such as call tree test update, BIA update, BCP drill, etc.
The successful APAC Head of Cyber Security and IT Security will need to have at least 10 years' experience in the information security field with at least five years' experience in a management capacity and at least three years' experience responding to cyber incidents & managing cyber intelligence.
- Track record of managing culture change and awareness related to cyber security
- Experience with network, host, and application anomalies and alerts raised by automated systems, such as SIEM, APT, end-point protection, and big data solution
- Prior experience with critical infrastructure and system aspects of cyber security
- Familiar with MAS TRM notice and guidelines
- Professional credentials in relevant cyber security disciplines, such as ITIL-SM, ITGI, CGEIT, CISM, CISA or CISSP, including CISSP-ISSMP
- Current memberships and connections with leading cyber security groups in the security community
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Head of Cyber Security and IT Security seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this APAC Head of Cyber Security and IT Security role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh