APAC PMO Senior Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts and high-value services secure customer success by accelerating adoption, engagement, and growth for customers of all sizes. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Products, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Salesforce to help customers to achieve business value faster.
An ideal candidate has a strong background in professional services and is experienced in determining and delivering technical projects using agile and waterfall methodologies as appropriate. Experience planning and leading complex enterprise programs in a fast-paced, high growth, technical environment is critical. The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders, proactively manage risk, and facilitating high performing teams are essential in this role. Responsibilities: PMO
Based in Singapore, and responsible primarily for our Asia and India markets, drive global and regional PMO initiatives related to quality, methodology, expertise, and tools for our global Professional Services organization. Coach Agile teams at project start, and assist them during project execution as warranted. Execute project reviews for multi-million dollar, strategic client projects. Demonstrate thought leadership for PMO development and optimization . Design and deliver a program to deliver Program and Project Management expertise to the services organization for the assigned APAC Regions.
Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk. Commit to timely achievement and maintenance of required certification credentials Client Management
At the request of APAC Professional Services Delivery Leadership, the PMO may be asked to interface directly with clients. Build exceptional client rapport and maximize customer satisfaction. Provide hands-on program and project management for multi-million dollar programs across multiple lines of business. Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills . Work with the Delivery team to establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders. Experience/Skills Required:
- Agile coaching skills backed by 5+ years of Agile Scrum experience
- User Story creation, grooming and skill enablement
- 10+ years of project management experience delivering technology services or business consulting services as a program or project manager in large, complex technical environments
- Oversight of multiple $10M + engagements
- Experience delivering professional services for a software product company
- Leadership experience in a Project / Program Management Office
- Ability to provide thought leadership for program management and project delivery
- Ability to provide thought leadership for Project / Program Management Office strategy and practice
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings where you will articulate complex concepts
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Strong executive presence and communication skills for C-level interactions with customer and internal Executives
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Positive, energetic attitude to achieve great things
- Salesforce.com experience Software-as-a-Service experience (SaaS)/cloud computing Experience in area of CRM including:
- Sales Force Automation - Service and Support - Field Sales - Call Centers
- Marketing Automation - Digital Marketing - Social Engagement
- Salesforce Certifications desirable: Administrator, and one or more of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with scaled agile such as SAFe, and with Agile Kanban
- PMI PMP or similar certification/training
- Agile certifications such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Scrum Master
- Process development training and experience
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Rally or other Agile management services
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.