APAC Procurement & GBS Relationship Manager
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
APAC Procurement & GBS Relationship Manager
The Role: APAC Procurement & GBS Relationship Manager
The Location: Singapore
The Impact: The APAC Procurement & GBS Relationship Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing procurement strategy, processes and procedures within the APAC region across a number of S&P Global indirect spend categories including Professional Services, HR, Travel, Meetings & Conferences, Enterprise Services, Marketing, Sales and Telecoms. In addition the role will act as the regional relationship manager for T&E, Accounts Payable, Travel and Procurement services. These services all fall within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization.
The objectives of the role will be to coordinate and deliver regional sourcing activities and develop category strategies based on business needs, supply market dynamics and technology evolutions. As well as focusing on streamlining and standardizing global processes across the GBS organization to drive productivity, ensuring that operations can be scaled appropriately to support on-going volume levels.
What's in it for you: This is a truly multi-national role with senior stakeholders and suppliers spread across the region. The successful candidate will be given the remit and freedom to build a solution that advances procurement maturity and the services of GBS within the region APAC.
Procurement & Sourcing
- Create and execute regional procurement plans
- Assist with sourcing and implementation of global suppliers
- Deliver regional sourcing events (RFx's, negotiations etc) to source and implement APAC suppliers
- Coordinate commercial negotiations and facilitate contracting process
- Work with Global Category Managers in the creation and execution of category management plans and category sourcing strategies
- Manage regional suppliers and work with Global Category Managers as regional point of contact for management of global suppliers
2) GBS Relationship Management
- Meet with stakeholders across the region to understand service issues and act as the regional point of escalation for Accounts Payable, T&E, Travel and Procurement Operations
- Work with relevant S&P Global teams and suppliers to resolve issues and put into place repeatable processes and solutions to realize business opportunities
- Partner with the business division to understand specific service requirements and drive improvements in customer service, including enhanced analytics
- Work with AP, T&E, Travel and Procurement Operations teams to create and enhance corporate policies, as well as produce and communicate regional performance and improvement opportunities against these policies
- In conjunction with the Global Leads for AP, T&E, Travel and Procurement Operations, manage the outsource partners to ensure a consistent level of performance, which continually meets the SLA & key metrics (KM's)
- Initiate continuous improvement opportunities with outsource partners, understanding any potential process / system impacts, to drive measurable productivity improvements
- Responsible for regional management of the S&P Global Travel Management program
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree holder
- Proven experience (minimum of 8 to 10 years) sourcing across multiple spends categories including the ability to negotiate complex decisions.
- Experience within AP, T&E, Travel or Procurement Operations would be considered a plus
- Ability to build strategic partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders and vendors with deep knowledge of vendors and trends to inform category planning
- Skilled communicator who can influences and negotiates with great latitude on various outcomes for an entire business both internally and externally
- Strong supplier management experience
- Excellent project management, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation, adept at cultivating and sustaining value-add business partnerships
- Ability to work autonomously and to 'own their value' within an organization
- Leads and use conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/ different solutions) to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward
- Relevant system knowledge (Concur, Oracle etc.), in order to understand opportunities for process/ productivity improvements
S&P Global Corporate
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.