Singapore Managing Director
ASSET CONTROL Senior Developer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed to all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a breakdown by sector, and state of the art solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1.966 billion.
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2020 revenue of over 1.966 Billion Euros
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for an ASSET CONTROL Senior Developer to join our team in Singapore.
As expert of ASSET CONTROL software, you will be leading the technically the upgrade project of our platform, ensuring the most efficient technical choice and steps to success with no impact on the business. You will coach and mentor others team members ensuring that they will be autonomous by end of the project, the latest.
- Provide technical expertise in Asset control
- Ensure good orchestration of the upgrade project
- Support the upgrade the of software factory and DevOps initiatives along the project
- Ensure release management process (packaging, compilation, merge, …)
- Ensure the deployment of the release in non-production environments
- Coordinate the deployment in production of a new application release
- Should have a pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
Qualifications and Profile
- Expert in asset control (alveo)software
- Expert in shell scripting
- Unix batch creation
- Strong knowledge in capital market
- Solid knowledge in Unix, DB Admin, PL/SQL, CFT and Control-M
- Autonomous, self-motivated and excellent team player
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Careful observance of standards and processes
Good to have:
- Experience on Reference data tools like Asset Control / Golden Source
- Perl Scripting
- Exposure to Capital Markets applications
- Relevant knowledge in Market Data
- Knowledge of monitoring solution HPOMI
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both team mates and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient software development life cycle
- Autonomy to include implicit deliverables in assignment based on best practices
- Appetite to participate to technical market trends and communities
- Strong sense of confidentiality