AVP/MGR, Analyst for Equities (Global / International), UOB Asset Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 23 nov. 17
AVP/MGR, Analyst for Equities (Global / International), UOB Asset ManagementThe successful candidate will join our Global Equities team as a sector analyst and is expected to generate investment recommendations in this role. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and track an optimal portfolio of sector investments for the various region strategies
- Provide industry and company updates and analysis that will help the strategist in formulating the firm's investment strategy
- Assist in preparation of investment reports for management as well as to clients
- A degree holder with at least 2 to 3 years' investment analysis experience, preferably from the sell-side or buy-side. Other relevant qualifications like CFA, and MBA will be an advantage
- Possess a keen interest and competent in fundamental analysis which includes analyzing and interpreting companies' financial statements, industry trends and financial ratios.
- A team player with a drive to contribute positively to the entire investment process.