AVP/Senior Assoc, Digital Business Strategy Service Desk, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Provide first-level support and troubleshooting of user issues/enquiries
- Assist with user onboarding and training
- Monitors and ensure applications, servers and connectivity are up all the time • Monitoring and reporting of customers' usage, volume, ticket growth and identify gaps
- Track enhancements requests from user feedback
- Support and participate in system testing and "live-verification"
- Review and participate in business continuity planning and recovery procedures
- Continuously maintain up to date product/services knowledge User Guide, Features and FAQs wiki
- Ensure risk and compliance issues are handled and resolved with the highest priority
- Ensure timely onboarding for customers on external platforms
- To solicit customer feedback and identify problem trends and highlight to development team for discussion and improvement actions
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Prior customer servicing experience is preferred but not compulsory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and computer literacy is a must
- Good command of oral and written English and able to communicate at all levels
- Problem solver and good people handling skills
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical knowledge
- Can be independent and self-motivated, has enthusiasm and passion
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Treasury Products will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.