AVP/Senior Associate, Business Lead, Group Product Control, Group Finance
- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
As a Business Lead within Group Product Control, you will support multiple business initiatives supporting front office & Product Control in the Treasury & Markets business.
- Responsible for the development of project business cases, project plans and execution approach
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Identify and engage cross-impacted technology teams and business function teams
- Partner with Project Manager, Business Analysts and SMEs to manage the projects
- Communicate project plans/roadmaps and approach to impacted teams
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis by tracking the project progress, manage issue resolution and prioritize deliverables as necessary
- Lead post-implementation review of project lesson's learned and follow up on outstanding issues after project go live
- Perform analysis on treasury product controls to gain insights on risk areas
- Banking industry experience required
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred. Degree in Accountancy or Banking and Finance will be considered as well.
- Minimum of 3 years of product control or project management experience
- Experience with projects in front office systems or product control functions (e.g. Murex, P&L reporting, etc.)
- Knowledge of treasury products in accounting, pricing and valuation
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge in SQL preferred
- Experience in driving, resolving issues and managing risk to meet overall project goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within and outside the team
- Lean Agile experience is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.