AVP/Senior Associate, COO - Corporate Treasury, Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Support the CT team leads, and the Corporate Treasurer, in framing and articulating methodology, strategy, or policy options for CT, and conduct analysis, research, and synthesis to do so
- Partner with other CT teams to plan, scope, and project manage key prioritized initiatives (expected focus will be on areas requiring more data analytics or cross-team interaction)
- As required, own delivery of key cross-team CT initiatives; this will include data sourcing and management, problem-solving with stakeholders and analytical modeling in a suitable environment (e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, statistical modeling language, etc.)
- Deliver central processes in CT, working with other CT teams, and bank stakeholders, to implement and operate robust and efficient processes
- University degree in Business Management / Accounting / Economics / Finance. Open to other disciplines (e.g. Engineering) with relevant experience in Financial Services.
- 5-7 years of multi-disciplinary experience in Strategy / Consulting / Investment Banking / Asset Management
- Ability to influence at a senior level without direct authority
- Ability to problem-solve issues and negotiate outcomes between stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.