AVP/Senior Associate, DevOps Engineer, IT Shared Services, Technology and Operations
- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 nov. 18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Be part of an exciting change team in a technology shared service organisation that drives improvements in how the bank delivers its digital products and services. Design, implement, and deploy high availability automated tools in private and public cloud environment. Plan and conduct technical tasks associated with the implementation of private and public cloud application infrastructure. The DevOps Engineer collaborates with technical leadership, development, system engineers, and business stakeholders to augment solutions that will meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security, and cost efficiency.
- Building software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications through automation
- Deployment, support and monitoring of existing and new services, platforms, and application stacks
- Measurement and optimization of system performance Capacity planning and management
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward and solve tomorrow’s problems not just today’s
- Your responsibility will be to design tools, automation and execute on approved plans for a secure, highly available, and efficient CI/CD environment.
- Improve system monitoring and alerting to improve incident time to resolution while decreasing false positives.
- Improve system logging and benchmarking to fine tune application infrastructure and gain better insight into system issues and performance.
- Work with engineering and application development teams to improve system performance through environment upgrades and improvements.
- At least 5-8 years of experience of general on DevOps/Middleware/DB/Application development/infrastructure
- Deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
- Background in large-scale system administration and familiarity with open source technologies, Jenkins, JIRA, Bit Bucket, Nexus etc…
- Strong Scripting experience (Shell, Bash, Python)
- System Engineering: This is a technical position that requires you to have advanced Linux System Administrator skills, fluency with Amazon Web Services, and advanced configuration management systems skills.
- Communication: Ability to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders is critical. Additionally, the ability to document support procedures will ensure that environments are properly maintained and supported.
- Leadership: Collaborative leadership is important to gather technical and business requirements and build plans that incorporate feedback.
- Analytical: You will be required to project the impact of design decisions and weigh compromises in operational criteria to meet business objectives.
- Professional, adaptable and innovative with a focus on delivery
- Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.