AVP/Senior Associate, Technical SME (CRM), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) SME with deep knowledge of CRM technical solutions, CRM business processes, application design and implementation experience.
- Ability to work independently with business users, vendor and other DBS technical teams to deliver project/enhancement, covering requirement gathering, solutioning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Lead vendor in problem determination and recovery from CRM problems, and work with various parties to implement fixes for CRM problems.
Candidate should have:
- a minimum of 5 to7 years of relevant IT working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture, business solutions deployment
- experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM) and/or OFBiz, functional and technical
- good understanding of the technical infrastructure of MSCRM or OFBiz with ability to articulate this understanding
- working knowledge of Windows Server, MS SQL Server 2012/2014, MS Active Directory, Java, JBoss and MariaDB
- experience architecting solutions around CRM
Preferred experience includes:
- consumer and institutional banking knowledge with understanding of various banking products
- some, if not all, of the following
- MSCRM customization
- OFBiz framework and customization
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- CRM form scripting
- AJAX (WCF)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.