We are looking for an AVP/VP for the CFO Office of an established real estate company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Business analytics and performance management reviews, enhancement of finance capabilities;
- Analytics of Group financial and management of reporting numbers (reporting standards, business and cost drivers);
- Development and monitoring of key financial and non-financial metrics;
- Review reporting, budgeting and planning processes and systems for effectiveness;
- Conduct research, benchmarking and analysis/ insights of industry and peers
- Identify and pursue value-added projects relating to enhancing shareholders’ value, and the Finance function in general; and
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree holder (or higher) in Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Able to work independently in a multifaceted and fast-paced environment, with exceptional determination, self-motivation and interpersonal skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270