An established Regional Corporate Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Commodities Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. You will be exposed to great opportunities with the Bank's global market presence, growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to structure and execute risk-management and structured financing solutions.
- To develop structured commodity solutions to the key commodities clients in North Asia.
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts to grow the commodity client base in North Asia.
- Implementing and generating new product ideas, involve in complex financing structures
- Lead and review periodic reviews, documentation and approval processes on new and existing structured trade finance products
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant structuring experience/managing structured trade finance transactions
- Possess strong financial modelling knowledge and good understand of structured trade finance regulatory frameworks
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, derivatives and structured financing
- Proven track record of client success, improving and maintaining client relationships
- Effectively bilingual in spoken Chinese and English (written & spoken) as you're required to work closely with internal/external stakeholders from North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
*All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.