- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
AVP - Compliance Officer, Oversight, Group Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
AVP - Compliance Officer, Oversight, Group Anti-Money Laundering ComplianceDivision : Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance Division, International AML/CFT Compliance
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance oversight on international offices and financial institution subsidiaries of the banking group
- Provide compliance advisory to branch compliance officers of international offices and heads of compliance of subsidiaries
- Conduct compliance onsite reviews and keep track on resolution of issues raised from such reviews
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and findings from audits and inspections
- Conduct exercises required under the Group AML/CFT program for the Group (such as entity risk assessment, benchmark against regulations, etc)
- Implement group policies and procedures across all international offices and subsidiaries
- Conduct compliance training on AML/CFT areas
Reporting to :
- Head, International AML/CFT Compliance
- A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 8 years' experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance (including minimum 5 years' experience in private, retail, wholesale banking and securities firms)
- Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association.
- Broad knowledge of business, operations of the financial industry and familiar with AML/CFT regulatory requirement impacting banks and securities firms in Singapore and regional regulatory reforms.
- Strong analytical and clear thought process abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage senior management & staff.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia/Malaysia is a definite advantage.
- Some travelling is required