AVP - Valuation Control
- Market Rate
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- T+O+M , Numéro de Licence EA : R1105397
- 15 oct. 18
A reputable Bank is currently seeking an experienced Valuation Controller at AVP level to join their expanding team based in Singapore. The role is best suited to a confident, experienced candidate who is willing to be part of a team that is constantly evolving. Key Skills: Valuation Control, FX, Rate Options, Structured Credit
- Perform monthly Price Testing and Fair Value Adjustments
- Responsible for calculating fair value adjustments and prudent value adjustments for the relevant portfolio, and to escalate any valuation issues to the Product Valuation Committee.
- Produce monthly valuation pack, highlighting valuation issue to the Product Valuation Committee
- Conduct deal review of trades that generate significant P&L
- Develop methodologies to cater for regulatory requirements
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
Qualification & Skills
- Approx. 5 years of relevant working experience in Front Office, Risk or Finance. Candidates must have strong technical understanding of derivative instruments.
- A bachelor’s degree in a finance related field (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, and Finance).
- Additional relevant qualifications will be viewed favorably (Masters in Financial Engineering, Chartered Accountancy or CFA).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interpret term sheets of complex transactions.
Key Skills:Valuation Control, FX, Rate Options, Structured Credit
If you hold the relevant experience and would like to explore this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org