AVP, ALM Risk Engine Delivery Lead/Business Analyst, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
• Manage the ALM-IRRBB Risk Squad as well oversee the LCRS Risk Reporting Squad in the delivery of ALM Risk Reporting enhancements and projects as well as ensuring BAU Run is meeting the SLA/SLO for regulatory submission
• Working with stakeholders to identify & understand the requirements for Governance Risk & Control system
• To drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage project's scope and acceptance.
• Works closely with users on BAU URs or projects schedule, issues and escalation
• Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
• Plan and participate in co-creation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
• Elicit and document business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development.
• Analyze requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
• Provide inputs to development team for implementation and perform system testing.
• Work with user experience designers (UXDs) and business users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
• Ensures completion of documentations and filings to facilitate software development. Requirements
• Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience, including more than 4 years' practical project delivery experience as a project delivery/ scrum master/ technical business analyst. Ideally with development and coding background.
• Experience in the field of financial/banking applications on large complex projects/program, delivering in agile methodologies.
• Experience in Regulatory and Compliance initiatives preferably conduct risk space - communication & trade surveillance is a big plus.
• Familiar with Core Java, Spring boot, Angular JS for UI.
• Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA/Jenkins
• Certified agile scrum master and/or project management
• Proficient in project management and planning tools, Confluence, JIRA and PPM
• Self-Driven and able to multi-task.
• Good team player, positive attitude, innovative and embraces change with good written and verbal communication skills. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.