AVP, Business Analyst, Risk Platform, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
To manage business analysis & delivery for risk applications and key project implementations in the Risk applications area. Key Accountabilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify & understand the requirements for Risk systems
- Plan and participate in co-creation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
- Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development
- Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
- Analyze requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
- Works closely with Project Manager/Product Owner on project schedule, issues and escalation
- To drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project's scope and acceptance.
- Provide inputs to development team for implementation and perform system testing.
- Work with user experience designers (UXDs) and business users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
- Work with development team to understand data model & prepare mapping logic
- Ensures completion of documentations and filings to facilitate software development.
- Study business requirements, evaluate and provide implementation approach/proposal.
- At least 3 to 5 years' IT experience with Bank.
- At least 2-3 years experience in handling applications related to Finance or risk applications.
- Good business analyst experience in Agile projects/development
- Experiences with web-based and business process software systems implementation
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, and to prioritize tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, and able to engage stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Possess user-stories development skills
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies with a growth mindset
- Solid Excel, data analysis and SQL skills
- Ability to work effectively as individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.
- Trained in Agile Project Delivery methodology & use of one of the agile delivery method like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience in handling complex finance or risk projects is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.