AVP, Business Intelligence Lead, SG CCTR, Business Management Support, Consumer Banking, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Business Intelligence Lead plays a key role in building the data ecosystem within Customer Centre to support us in driving the agenda of data optimised decisioning for end users.
The individual is responsible for providing analytical support to optimise the performance of Customer Centre primarily in 7 core fields: Customer, Employees, Financials, Demand, Operations, Workforce Management and Risk. This is a role that span three domains of skills: statistical/mathematical reasoning, business knowledge/acumen and programming. Responsibilities
- Support and collaborate closely with key functional stakeholders within SG Customer Centre (SG CCTR) through data analyses conducted
- Apply statistical approaches and perform exploratory data analysis
- Strong business acumen/knowledge to prioritize business needs & promote effective analysis for respective stakeholders
- Derive hypothesis, perform data iterations and develop models to promote effectiveness of data analysis & to proactively identify meaningful data insights across different datasets for stakeholder recommendations
- Promote data-driven decisions by empowering users with data self-serve opportunities across the Centre through the building & enhancements of intuitive dashboards using visualisation tools (ie. QlikView)
- Support SG CCTR's onboarding onto ADA platform in alignment with the bank's overall strategy, building a robust end-to-end data infrastructure and process
- Execute and deliver assigned projects that supports pillars of CCTR Transformational Journey
- Opportunities to cross-support and collaborate with Regional CCTR counterparts in sharing of best practices
- Bachelor's degree with min. 5-6 years of experience in a business analyst function preferred
- Proficient in programming knowledge, in particular Python/R and SQL and visualisation tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
- Good understanding of Mathematical/Statistical tools (Basic Statistics and Relational Studies including ANOVA, Chi-Square, Clustering etc)
- Knowledge in advanced machine learning algorithms would be an advantage
- Ability to see beyond the parameters of a single project to identify patterns, risks, trends and strategic context more broadly within the organization
- Enthusiastic to uncover new opportunities to drive new data set collection
- Structured, meticulous & highly adaptable individual with good time management to oversee/ manage or prioritize multiple timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.