AVP, Business Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with Domain Heads and Strategy & Business Operations team to rationalize C2E business management goals & objectives.
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Coordinate and drive initiatives to continuously improve delivery quality within and across practices.
- Metrics reporting; collaborate with Platform Managers to track and report all key performance indicators.
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising a C2E activities & events.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Organize and coordinate C2E operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain relationships with Platform Leads / Partners & Vendors.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
- Undertake assignments in line with area of technical specialism and technical oversight of contracts and projects.
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements