AVP Cards Marketing Strategy
- Deliver against forecast for NTB (new-to-bank) acquisition and ECM (existing customer) engagement for the credit card business, including card usage or top-of-wallet preference activity.
- Prioritise products and markets focus relative to revenue incremental opportunity.
- Define target audience segments that maximise impact of ECM activities, including cards usage campaigns.
- Lead development of communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative.
- Identify opportunities to test, optimise and scale up successful marketing initiatives.
- Ensure effective implementation of ECM strategy.
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of Regionally-steered initiatives and best practice.
- Share success and learnings across markets.
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources and techniques that would be relevant for our business, vet them and test as appropriate.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Lead by influencing stakeholders to seamlessly deliver of the above initiatives, hold partners accountable to achieve business outcomes and continually celebrate successes across the team.
- 10-14 years in Marketing or Agency, with deep experience in digital marketing.
- Team player; ability to partner and negotiate with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs. Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success.
- Prior experience leading a team is required, as is the ability to motivate and rally a team around a common vision.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Promotes a culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness.
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management.
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job Family Group:
- Passion for technology and numbers.
- Curious about human psychology, behaviours and motivations.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Marketing Job Family:
Digital & Social Media Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting