AVP, Change & Projects Manager, Office of COO, Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
Reporting to the Lead for Change & Project Management, he/she will be working on Human Capital projects which may span across a wide spectrum of the employee life cycle from Talent Acquisition and Onboarding, Culture and Change Management, Learning and Development to HR Planning and Transformation. The role will also involve working through some aspects of Corporate risk and culture from a Human Capital perspective. He/she will also be supporting the Bank's sustainability agenda, working on implementing Diversity and Inclusion interventions for the organization.
- Involve in project planning from problem definition and analysis, designing, developing and executing on a broad range of Human Capital projects
- Collaborate with partners to drive, coordinate and implement changes for key HR initiatives
- Support Bank-wide sustainability agenda, with a focus in driving Diversity & Inclusion programmes
- Work with partners to coordinate responses on regulatory and audit matters
- Work with and manage external vendors required for delivering project outcomes, where applicable
- At least 6-8 years of experience in project management with exposure in Human Resource transformational projects a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to independently design and facilitate focus group sessions and workshops
- Strong project management skills in the context of human capital projects
- Familiar with human capital concepts, trends and best practices across the employee lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player who can manage multiple senior stakeholders