AVP, Client Experience
DBS is a top equity house and a market leader in REITs and property trusts in the region. We have been recognized as pre-eminent investment bank and won a number of prestigious awards, including Best Equity House in Singapore by Asiamoney for 14 consecutive years from 2002 to 2015; Best REIT House in Asia by The Asset for four consecutive years since 2012; and Best Asia Investment Bank by FinanceAsia in 2015. At DBS, the Capital Markets Group provides equity funding solutions to our corporate clients in the region, and acts as an intermediary between issuers and our investing clients. We advise and sponsor our clients in their equity fund-raising exercises in connection with their listing ambitions on regional stock exchanges. We help our clients to raise equity funds through primary offering and/or secondary offering of shares and REITs, as well as pre-IPO platform. Job Scope
- Relationship building and account management with every level of the Digital Program Participant's organisation including the C-Level management teams
- Senior escalation and point of contact for the Digital Program Participants once they are onboarded
- Resolve queries, issues, and problems that may be raised by Digital Program Participants
- Escalation management for any breaches / breaks in the processes
- Drive collaboration between Digital Program Controllers, Custody and other internal teams to deliver a best-in-class service
- Lead regular monthly/quarterly status meetings with Digital Program Participants
- Steer Digital Program product development by keeping pace with changes in the digital asset's ecosystem and the bank
- Be the voice of the customer within the Digital Program
- Primary point of escalation to resolve queries, issues and problems
- Triage between Digital Program Participants, the Digital Program internal organisation and other teams within the bank
- Deliver on key objectives such as customer satisfaction and client retention
- Conduct monthly, quarterly strategic engagements and drive collaboration between the Digital Program Participants and the Digital Program
- Create a sense of "stickiness" with the Digital Program solutions and offerings
- Manage relationships and accounts becoming a trusted go-to person for the Digital Program Participants
- Succeed under pressure and be able to multi-task
- Keen to learn, take initiatives and go beyond the scope of work
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management
- Experienced either in electronic trading or having worked in the digital assets ecosystem or customer management experience in the Fintech industry.
- Understanding of trading the lifecycle from front, middle to back office operations.
- Understanding of digital assets, how they traded and stored will be an asset.
- Confidence in dealing with the C-suite across all organisations.
- Degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business is preferred.
- This can evolve into a shift-based role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.