AVP, Data Visualisation Specialist, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Engage stakeholders to develop functional data visualizations or dashboards which involves working closely with business subject matter experts to understand, propose and formulate solutions
- Transform, improve and integrate data based on requirements provided by stakeholders
- Build and design from multiple data sets into self-service Data Visualization tool like Tableau that is used for storytelling, insights and presentation
- Instrument department's dashboards to have common look and feel
- Validate accuracy of the logic with clear test scenarios and back-testing using historical, including the necessary data extraction and transformation.
- Work with IT to code and test dashboard in the Data Lake (Department's central repository for data which includes transactions).
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 6 years relevant working experience in developing data visualizations
- Strong data visualization skills using Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint is required
- Experience in Python/ R and SQL will be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile, human-centered design and experimentation an advantage
- Experience in bank operations in Treasury preferred but not compulsory.
- Excellent communications skill, able to engage stakeholders across levels. Proven ability in business analysis and problem solving
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.