AVP, Enterprise Application Support, GTO
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
AVP, Enterprise Application Support, GTOJob Objectives
UOB Group Technology and Operations (GTO) Enterprise System IT division in Singapore is looking for an experienced Application Support for the Enterprise Systems.
The application support person is responsible to provide the 2 nd level technical application support to the users and need to work closely with the vendor for any support issues.
- Troubleshoot the 2 nd level technical support issues by identifying the root cause and work closely with users and various IT teams
- Be the important bridge between users and development team and provide regular updates to all relevant parties
- Articulate and escalate the support issues with detailed investigation / findings to development team if it requires any code change
- Manage and follow up the problems (those issues escalated to development team) and make sure the problems eventually are resolved and rolled out to production
- Be main gate keeper of the production environment by being proactive to check in advance what are the things being rolled out to production environment
- Be proactive to identify any potential risk in production environment and flag that to development team or users
- Participate in testing to make sure good quality fix to be rolled out
- Identify areas of improvement to drive down the support volume
K Job Description:
- Overall in charge of the engineering and technical aspects of the products
- Assist the Project Manager (PM) in the development of products' plans
- Supervise respective subsystems groups in prototype and subsystem design, development and fabrication.
- Ensure that the design plan are drawn up for the design process
- Request appropriate engineers from respective subsystem groups to support the product.
- Analyse customer's requirements as well as conduct project conceptual and feasibility studies prior to design.
- Ensure adequate design reviews are conducted for product design improvement, design verifications and validations are carried out to confirm design with the assistance from relevant subsystem groups.
- Build reliability into designs based on customers' intended use and requirements
- Assist PM in the dealing with major subcontractors and suppliers, and monitor their technical per