AVP, Finacle Engineering Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develops and supports customizations of the Finacle core banking system.
- Interfaces with the software vendor for any additional support required.
- Establish, communicate, and help enforce best practices for the team in various development and support activities that ensure system reliability.
- Build and lead the development team responsible for customizing, extending, and integrating the Finacle banking technology platform.
- Leverage product expertise to address technical issues and offer solutions. Foresee and proactively address technical risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Lead technical design discussions with stakeholders. Translate functional and non-functional requirements into technical solutions.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Hands-on experience in Developing FINACLE V11 container version back end customizations in java scripts , frontend end customisation through FINUX .
- Sound knowledge of the Finacle Data Model and postgres sql.
- Hands-on experience with Finacle APIs, Finacle interface development, Finacle end of day/batch processes, Finacle workflows, and Finacle reporting tools.
- Good knowledge in OpenShift components ,Kubernetes and its deployment process.
- Hands experience in Finacle env config and application installation through ansible scripts .
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and deployments.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Analyse application performance, perform tuning and ensure high availability & stability of platform.
- Good communicator and be comfortable working on a variety of assignments
- Define application problems through interaction with internal stakeholders
- Analyse business requirements and produce low-level system designs