AVP, Financial Information Management, Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 15 déc. 17
AVP, Financial Information Management, Group FinanceJob responsibilities:
As part of Financial Information Management team within Group Finance, your key responsibilities include:
- Understand the technology and operational needs of Financial accounting and Financial reporting functions in the Bank
- Work with Finance users in gathering and analyze user requirement, identify opportunities for improvement and articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document
- Be a liaison person with Technology team providing end to end solutions that ensure users' needs are optimally met.
- Perform impact assessment, review functional design against business requirement and ensure robustness of system design
- Conduct User Acceptance Test and arrange with vendor (where relevant) to prepare necessary test environment and support functional testing.
- Execute project implementation including meeting project key milestones, timeline and proactively manage and resolve issues
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for delivery
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- At least 7 years working experience in project management and testing
- Knowledge of SAP application system
- Good analytical and presentation skills, possesses drive and initiative, demonstrate effective leadership
- Aptitude for system related work, experience in end-user maintenance, business requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and implementation of IT systems
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.