AVP, Financial and Business Analysis
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SearchAsia , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C4078
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
Established Corporate Bank is looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to join their team.
- Perform periodic analysis on business financial performance
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested by Management
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Periodic review of Policies, Procedures and Guidelines under the department preview
- Assist and monitor departments in services/products outsource to third parties
- Coordinate bank’s BCP, impact analysis and crisis management
- Coordinate and prepare department’s meetings and minutes
- Establish, coordinate and report on bank’s self-inspection
- Project manage the business plan, monitoring and review.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Broad understanding of banking products, operations, systems and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements, an advantage
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.