AVP Front Office Developer
- SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum + bonuses
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
A global investment bank in Singapore is currently offering a job position for an AVP-level Front Office developer to join their electronic trading desk.
About the AVP Front Office Developer Role:
In this role, you will be doing hands on development for the e-trading desk for equities market.
- End to end development in Core Java for the trading engines
- Production Support and stakeholder management
- Manage independent product deliveries
To qualify for this AVP-level Front Office developer role, you must have 5-10 years' hands on work experience in JAVA development as well as exposure to financial markets.
- Hands on experience in multi-threading and good understanding of Java memory models
- Experience working in agile development model as well as TDD and CICD
- Good English communication skills as the role requires stakeholder management across different countries
- Understanding of trading and asset classes, equities would be an advantage
The company is a global investment bank with a strong presence in Asian markets. If you are a Java developer who is looking for a step up from your current career, then this is the role for you.
If you are driven and determined, then this AVP-level Front Office developer position is the role for you.
Apply today to further discuss this opportunity. Click on the link to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar