AVP Investments - HSBC Insurance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers, including catering to specialty markets through products such as Universal Life, for high net-worth customers. As a leader in traditional life insurance, investment-linked savings plans and personal lines of insurance for individuals and their families, the business serves a diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as AVP Investments.
In this role, you will
- The jobholder is responsible in supporting the Head of Investment in the day to day management of investment function of HSBC Insurance, Singapore, particularly in relation to policy formulation guidelines, compliance and performance.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring the investments and hedging strategies for the company's insurance and Shareholders funds.
- Assist to recommend and implement appropriate fund structures and investment vehicles to maximize investment efficiency.
- Provide assistance in the Strategic Asset Allocation, Risk Appetite Statements and setting of Market and Credit Risks limits.
- Conducting due diligence on new investments, review investment performance and monitor performance against benchmark and attribution analysis.
- Work with the fund managers, Insurance's actuarial, risk and finance teams, and other stakeholders in relation to investment matters.
- Timely support in the Product Development process.
- Ensure corporate governance standards are met and a sound control framework is in place for investment matters
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree with relevant experience in formulating & implementing investment policy as well as investment and hedging strategies for insurance and shareholders' funds
- Aid the Head of Investment in managing all investment related risks.
- Good understanding of current life insurance Assets & Liabilities Management challenges.
- Good investment knowledge, including derivatives, financial economics and its application in insurance context.
- Good communication skills to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4ZD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited