AVP, Marketing, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets - Global Marketing
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as AVP, Marketing, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets.
In this role, you will
- Work with relevant business stakeholders to formulate and implement marketing programmes for Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets as well as the product teams of Global Trade and Receivables Finance and Global Liquidity and Cash Management.
- Plan and execute events and initiatives to foster and deepen corporate customer relationships with the bank, enable sales, acquire new business and deepen wallet share
- Deliver an effective HSBC Women's Champions tournament and the Singapore Sevens across all aspects covering hospitality and campaign metrics.
- Use insights to inform marketing campaigns, as well as automated marketing systems and Customer Relationship Management data to deliver targeted and effective campaigns.
- Deploy effective marketing investment through detailed planning, execution and control. Continuously monitoring programme results and improve on future ones.
- Adhere to marketing and branding policies, guidelines and process procedures
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong Event management skills a must-have
- Experience within a marketing or creative agency related to content development highly valued
- Results and output oriented with proven track record, self-directed, change leader, high energy and strong execution capabilities
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with an ability to support multiple stakeholder requests simultaneously
- Experience managing third party agencies
- An understanding of or experience with analytics, Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation tools
- A background in Financial Services preferred, with product knowledge in treasury and transactional banking being an advantage
- The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3KU
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited