AVP, Murex Optimization Developer, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide business analysis on the various Murex business functions (FO / BO / Risk / Finance), and provide optimization solution using a software engineering approach.
- Helps to develop and oversee the juniors and PS development work to ensure the team's deliverables and visions are met.
- Coordinate with the various tech and business partners to deliver the projects timely.
- Help to execute the testing transformation within ITT and the other business units.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, MVPs to demonstrate to the internal tech team and other business units.
- Participate in the discovery phase of the project and building of the system requirements specs.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree in related computing engineering
- 8 years experience in Murex application (support and development)
- Participated in SDLC, including waterfall and agile model
- Knowledge in the Murex related testing methodology (functional and technical)
- 1 year experience in Murex infra related work (environment management, service management)
- Relevant data analytics experience to help in the data driven testing framework