- Competitive remuneration plus benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- WMRC , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8166
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be leading a new team in charge of supporting the securities related businesses. You will work on the setting up of a new proprietary investment arm.
You will ensure that the team provides timely and accurate support to the bank’s business and operations. You will be responsible for the processing of equities, bond, futures, repo, CDS, lending and borrowing of equities, options, equity swaps. You will monitor and process the related corporate actions and ensure that trades are settled on time and will follow up on the unsettled trades. You will be the liaison with custodians, brokers and internal colleagues on pre-settlement issues. You will ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements and develop strong relationships internally and externally to improve communication and effectiveness within the Operations department and with other departments.
- University degree in Business or Finance
- Possess 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with at least two products among CDS, Repo, lending and borrowing of equities, from a settlement point of view
- Familiar with central clearing and central clearing tools
- Fast learner and able to pick up systems and products quickly
- Proactive and responsible
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.