AVP, Performance Analyst, UOB Asset Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 oct. 17
AVP, Performance Analyst, UOB Asset ManagementUOB Asset management (UOBAM) is a significant regional fund house, headquartered in Singapore. Established in 1986, UOBAM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Overseas Bank. We invite dynamic and highly motived individuals with good qualifications to join us as Performance Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Performance of UOBAM, the successful candidate will join a team responsible for providing performance and attribution analysis within UOBAM. The key responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Maintain and involve in the user requirement studies and user acceptance test, with respect to the performance and attribution requirements and transactions/positions loading into the performance systems. This includes refinement on existing methodologies to ensure accurate reporting for all assets types.
- Liaise with vendor, internal IT and data manager on reporting errors, system change requests and data issues.
- Perform independent review and performance analysis of client portfolios.
- Responsible for regular/ad-hoc and timely performance reporting to Investment and Business Development Teams.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of all portfolios' performance, highlighting areas of performance concerns to senior management, Investment Committee and Board.
- Ensure UOBAM complies with reporting guidelines stipulated under GIPS.
- Work closely with Investment team and Business Development team in shaping the firm's investment process and product development.
- Coordinate with the risk team to produce a consolidated risk-return profile of our portfolios and communicate the information to our fund managers, to help them identify the strengths and weaknesses in their investment processes.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years hands on working experience, preferably in the fund management industry as a performance and /or risk analytics analyst and/or data analyst
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills, a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBA programming capabilities, SQL, Access database skills are preferred
- Must be able to process data accurately and efficiently with patience and persistence
- Possess the ability to kick-start and see-through process improvement initiatives so as to enhance work efficiency and productivity
- Be able to work well under pressure, tight time constraints and a good team player
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- CFA/FRM/CIPM will add advantage to the application
- Previous experience with systems such as Statpro, Barclay's Point, Factset, Morningstar, Lipper, Datawatch will also provide the candidate with an earlier head start