AVP, Relationship Manager - Global Automotive Industry Coverage, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities Relationship and Credit Management
- Participate in client engagement including day-to-day operational aspect of a RM role.
- Perform account planning, wallet sizing of key accounts and grow revenue of accounts under management as per guided target market and risk management principles.
- Familiarity with DBS' multiple products and services such as corporate loans, trade (including ARP), debt capital market, treasury, GTS, etc. and work with the product partners and overseas branches to meet client's needs.
- Prepare pitch book, presentation and credit memos necessary for origination and execution of transactions.
- Prepare financial models with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow projections based on sound business and market assumptions on key transactions. Provide risk analysis and forward assessment of customers' credit standing.
- Ability to conduct credit review/assessment and submit entire credit evaluation/approval process independently.
- Preparation of letters of offer/review and negotiation of facility documents as part of legal documentation process.
- Conduct industry write-up and research on the latest trends and development of the transportation sector covered by the segment.
- Perform industry benchmark and peer comparison to rank key players' core competences and identify potential weaknesses.
- Participate in shaping the team's industry focus and marketing plan.
- Degree or equivalent
- Corporate banking experience of more than 5 years
- Good communication and writing skills
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills, experience in industry research
- Basic accounting knowledg
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint - basic level as a pre-requisite
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.