We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
This role is embedded in an integrated team that provides technology and data solutions to private equity and infrastructure department. Exposure opportunities
- You will play a key role, building and supporting analytics systems used directly by the Front Office investment professionals and senior management.
- As a person with strong analytical skills, you will use your technology know-how to bring value directly to the business.
- You will also be exposed to end-to-end investment processes, learning valuable business domain knowledge.
- You will participate in fast-moving agile projects and have the opportunity to work with modern technologies, such as ReactJS, .NET Core and explore new emerging technologies.
- As an excellent team player with a collaborative mind-set, you will work directly with investment professionals at different levels.
- You will also work alongside experienced professionals across our extended Technology team in GIC as well as have exchanges with other industry partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming skills or work experience in C# or similar development languages.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to partner and work effectively across teams and with business stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate technology concepts, drive discussions on requirements with stakeholders.
- Experience in business analysis, solutioning and end to end project management is advantageous.