AVP, Specialist, Application Developer, Consumer Banking, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient applications through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we managethe majority ofthe Bank's processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. You can be part of a team that is growing rapidly, building a product that users love. Responsibilities
- Work with product designers & managers,Fullstackand Backend Engineers to build a next-generation web application with a focus on an extraordinary client-side experience
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Help to identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies for front-end engineering
- Interact with our back end systems
- Experience developing rich applications withReactJs.
- In-depthknowledge ofReactJscore principlesand patterns.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber,Cypress,Seleniumor PACT.
- Minimum of two years'experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Micro-Front-Ends
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.