AVP, Strategic Projects Senior Business Analyst
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Obtain a clear understanding the scope and business objectives of SME regional lending and the required infrastructure changes and capabilities required and perform impact assessment.
- Analyse and gain deep knowledge of end to end business lending processes and objectives for unsecured loans, secured loans, trade, FX, etc., and ideate and recommend controls and design new workflows to improve current productivity and efficiency and flow, to reduce manual errors and improve turnaround time.
- Partner with stakeholders to conduct customer immersion interviews and insights gathering exercises to define real problem statements and needs
- Liaise with stakeholders for approvals, development and implementation of projects.
- Ongoing evaluation of existing solution, identification of gaps and implementation of enhancements to improve the usage and efficacy.
- Implementation and Scaling up of developed solution through trainings, interactions with stakeholders etc.
- Setting up of key performance indicators and reporting formats for evaluation of solution post launch.
- Responsible for business communication and updates to senior management for Digital Projects
- Actively partner with end users and the project squad in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardize, design for no operations, end to end configuration perspective.
- University degree or equivlant
- Prior experience as a Program/Project Manager in Front Office/IT for SMEbanking for corporate lending and onboarding products is strongly preferred.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the SME business
â€<â€<â€<â€<â€<â€<â€< We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.