AVP, Translator, DBS Transformation Group
Business Function Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities DBS has embarked on Data First transformation journey with the objective to become truly data-driven. The program focuses on maximizing value from data by building data analytics capability and culture, making frictionless access to quality data and building a scalable and secured data platform. Analytics Centre of Excellence under Data First is responsible to accelerate Data Driven Operating Model and industrialize AI practices.
- Understand business drivers / priorities and identify opportunities where analytics can create significant value
- Translate business problems / opportunities into tangible analytics requirements and recommend potential solutions
- Serve as the bridge / conduit between product owners and data scientist to experiment, develop, test and roll out data driven solutions
- Manage end to end solution delivery
- Work with internal/external partners to evaluate new techniques and technologies to address business challenges
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Good banking domain and business analysis skills
- Well versed with data analytics techniques like predictive, prescriptive, ML and AI
- Ability to navigate in an multi-stakeholder environment and achieve outcome
- Good management and communication skills
- Passion to help business with a 'can-do' attitude