AVP / Senior Associate, Business Process Analyst – MEGA, Data Management, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead/support new projects as business analyst capacity with an essential understanding of MEGA capabilities.
- Support facilitation of the rollout of MEGA EA tool for all pillars across the bank.
- Champion the change management to onboard business units across the bank into MEGA Repository by providing leadership, guidance.
- Able to propose approaches to improve quality of process models through Regulations, Reports and Dashboards.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of trainings.
- Timely delivery of projects and initiatives assigned.
- In-depth industry and academic knowledge with minimum 10 years proven experience in process analysis and design, preferably in financial services/banking.
- Minimum 7 years’ hands on experience using modelling tools for process and end-to-end solution design. BPMN knowledge and experience required.
- Knowledge and experience on how data and application are integrated with business processes, policies and regulations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Knowledge in risk and governance concepts.
- Highly organized and structured thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Proven ability and experience in EA/BPM tool training, internal awareness and cross team engagements.
- Desired experience on MEGA or similar EA/BPM tool.
- Strong Interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Structured thinking and approach towards delivering projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information
- Knowledge around business process modeling, Information Systems analysis and design, enterprise technology and data modeling
- Strong team player with management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.