AVP / Senior Associate, C3 Audit Function, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective.
All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls.
In C3 audit function, we look after a portfolio made up of Consumer Banking Group (including wealth management), Control Functions (Legal, Compliance & Secretariat function (including Financial Crime & Security Services)) and Corporate Functions (such as GSMC etc.) Responsibilities
- Conduct end-to-end audits in Digital Banking audits in a risk focused manner.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls and develop appropriate tests to be conducted and ascertain the level of testing of controls required.
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Implement and execute Rules Based Analytics / Data Analytics (RBA/DA) to improve audit effectiveness in C3 audit portfolio. This includes monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends in the control environment.
- Assist in formulating/developing digital strategies to drive the next generation of audit for C3 audit
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information System Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in digital project management and implementation. Candidates with relevant experience in risk and control functions are preferred.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Energetic and excited about web and mobile technologies and bring digital ideas to real life
- Proven robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional certificate in Business and Data Analytics or Project Management (PMP)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.