AVP / Senior Associate, Financial Planner/ Controller, Data Management, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Coordinating and preparing weekly / monthly performance reports for the Data Team.
- Ability to perform functional analysis of business requirements and propose solutions
- Reviewing business performance (P&L, BS and non-financial) and forming objective insights.
- Assisting with the strategic plans, annual budgeting exercise and forecasts.
- Developing cohesive presentations for internal and external forums. This will require active facilitation and teamwork across businesses and functional units.
- Coordinating and developing appropriate performance metric/systems in support of strategic intent.
- Creating scalability and efficiency through streamlining and automating reporting processes.
- Participating in cross functional project work and new product proposals to help drive the strategic agenda.
- Facilitating ad hoc business and internal finance requests, charge back and contracting duties
- Executive office reporting on goals/financials and business updates as required and preparation of materials for strategic discussions.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or any related discipline. CPA or CA qualification (not mandatory but would be advantageous).
- Team player with enthusiasm, initiative and resilience.
- Proactive, accurate, accountable with strong problem-solving skills
- Possess good analytical, written and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with team members and various stakeholders
- Good degree in relevant fields from a recognized university.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.