AVP / Senior Associate, PMO - Genesis Lead, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
The candidate should have a good understanding of the Tech Unit Platform and PMO activities with regards to Platform budgeting, capacity and financials management (both Build and Operate), and he/she will be responsible for the co-creation of Genesis system through:
- Writing/contributing to the User Stories and signing-off requirements
- Participating in the UAT and sign-off on behalf of the Tech Units
- Helping engage broader set of stakeholders from the Tech Units for Usability Tests and UAT
- Acting as the Genesis spokesperson within ITT and the business units
- Leading the change management activities within their Tech Units
- Candidate should have strong project financial background
- Candidate with experience with project management office function preferred
- Candidate should have solid hand-on experience in spreadsheet and PowerPoint processing and other Microsoft office applications for tracking and reporting.
- Candidate with basic knowledge in Agile delivery methodologies has advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.