AVP / Senior Associate, Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking (Shipping, Aviation and Transportation), Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To develop and cultivate relationships with accounts that are in the maritime, and shipping related industry
- To build deep industry knowledge and understanding of the changes in the macro and industry trends
- Responsible for driving loan origination and execution while being cognizant of inherent credit issues and related risk mitigations.
- Understand clients' requirements and risk assessment before proposing viable financing solutions
- Responsible for credit risk monitoring and credit application
- Assist to cross sell various products covering Cash & Trade, Treasury, Structured Finance, Debt Capital and Equity Capital Markets
- For AVP - minimum of 5 - 8 years relevant banking / credit experience
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related discipline
- Good knowledge of financial modelling, cashflow analysis along with strong credit analytical skills
- Good understanding of the bank's suite of products and services
- Results-oriented, resourceful with good business networking in identifying and developing business opportunities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.